DSM Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Time In My Life

3 posters

Go down

A New Time In My Life Empty A New Time In My Life

Post  DSM_munky_man Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 am

Well hello guys, Just thought since we are a lil close knit group more or less then I would like to fill you in on whats going on in life for me.

Well some of you may know I been going to UTI for auto/diesel/industrial/fact. Been going since march 29th of 2010. I am about to graduate here in December 23rd, 2011. So I will be leaving with an Associates in Diesel and Automotive Technology.

Also some of you may not know that i was with a girl for 4 years almost, and we recently had a falling out of something small and stupid, and I don't want to get into it, but we broke up, and in doing so it has made me realize a few things about my life that wasn't right. In the relationship she made me push away a lot of my close friends and some of my family, and ruined relationships with the people who i cared about the most. But now that it is over, I have been getting in touch with these people and mending relationships with them. Also it made me realize, you shouldn't have to change yourself for someone to love you, they should love you for who and what you are. Sure I have been told that many times by my family, but never listened cause i was blinded by what i thought was love. But now it really has sunk in. So through this I was having a hard time with it all, but recently have gotten over it cause all of her shit is now gone out of my place, and now i couldn't be happier! lol So now I am working on me being a better person and my flaws so that in future relationships i don't have more of the problems i have been having. And i couldn't be happier!

Also with all this ^ I decided that I want to get out of Phoenix as soon as a graduate, and my plan for a while now has been to attend a Welding school here in Phoenix, but I am sick of this place, and the farther away from my ex the better! So I have now decided to take myself to Tulsa, OK and attend Tulsa Welding School. Great course and then I will come out with a Associates of Science in Welding Technology.

So ya, that is all for now, just wanted to get some stuff rolling and posting in this place! lol
DSM_munky_man
DSM_munky_man
Moocher

DSM Dedication. : 5052

Back to top Go down

A New Time In My Life Empty Re: A New Time In My Life

Post  1gdsmftw Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

its too bad you couldnt get yourself here in nashville tn....i could always use another dsmer to lend a hand or 2 and learn from
1gdsmftw
1gdsmftw
Admin

DSM Dedication. : 5080

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464581236

Back to top Go down

Post  DSM_munky_man Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 am

Well i aint to far off from you anyway in Tulsa right? I can always make a weekend trip down there too if it aint too far man, and after school is done i still am unsure of where I am going to settle down out, so there is always a possiblity i may find me a job there i like.
DSM_munky_man
DSM_munky_man
Moocher

DSM Dedication. : 5052

Back to top Go down

Post  1gdsmftw Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:19 am

sounds good man....honestly its not too bad out here....i actually live a couple hours away from marco!
1gdsmftw
1gdsmftw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  marco Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

1gdsmftw wrote:sounds good man....honestly its not too bad out here....i actually live a couple hours away from marco!

One day I'll get all my leaks fixed, so I can drive it and get a job. Then I will head your way for a day. If you do come to Tennessee do not go around cookeville, crossville or the general area! Stay around Nashville!!!!

1gdsmftw wrote:its too bad you couldnt get yourself here in nashville tn....i could always use another dsmer to lend a hand or 2 and learn from

I was going to suggest the same thing!
marco
marco

DSM Dedication. : 4930

Back to top Go down

Post  1gdsmftw Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 pm

marco wrote:
1gdsmftw wrote:sounds good man....honestly its not too bad out here....i actually live a couple hours away from marco!

One day I'll get all my leaks fixed, so I can drive it and get a job. Then I will head your way for a day. If you do come to Tennessee do not go around cookeville, crossville or the general area! Stay around Nashville!!!!

1gdsmftw wrote:its too bad you couldnt get yourself here in nashville tn....i could always use another dsmer to lend a hand or 2 and learn from

I was going to suggest the same thing!

btw marco you are appointed a moderator =]
1gdsmftw
1gdsmftw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  marco Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

1gdsmftw wrote:

btw marco you are appointed a moderator =]

Right on! lol! I was wondering why I could edit other peoples posts!
marco
marco

DSM Dedication. : 4930

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum